This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Aafaque Hussain Aafaque Hussain 3 years, 10 months ago.

  • Author
  • #5007
    Profile photo of Edward Jhon Edward Jhon 

    I would like to take my maid on vacation with us to Europe, what documents do I need for her? She had a Philippines passport

    Profile photo of Aafaque Hussain Aafaque Hussain 

    It is not difficult to do that Edward BUT your maid has to have been working for you for a year before you can submit the documents. You’ll need to submit the documents to a European consulate in Singapore for a Schengen visa. If you want to travel to the UK with her, that is more difficult I believe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Do you have something we should FEATURE? Please contact enquiry@theexpat.com. All content appearing on this website is proprietary, copyrighted and owned or licened by Expat Media Holdings. Any unauthorized use of trademarks or content from this website is stricly prohibited. All rights reserved. Expat Media Holdings Sdn Bhd, 3.02, Level 3 Menara BRDB, 285 Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, 59000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?